Monday, April 26, 2010

Six Degrees !!

Life is full of surprises!
Today, I received an email from Cindy Michand. I've never met Cindy but my cousin has a vacation home in 7 Devils, NC, beside her and he mentioned she should look at my blog.
She did so and found one of her own painting buddies, Carol Schiff, as a referred artist site.
I've not met Carol but love her work and also that of Cindy. Please visit her site at http://www.cindymichaud.com/ or see the referral link on the side bar.
Hope to meet you both some day until then, I'll continue to follow your work - Happy painting!

4 comments:

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

Lea, what a funny story! Thanks for the plug, too.

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

Laine, I will be visiting with Cindy in 7 Devils in October...wrangle an invitation out of your cousin and come visit!

www.cindymichaud.com said...

The world gets smaller and smaller...fun to connect! Look forward to a long "relationship!" of painting inspiration!

Carmen Beecher said...

What a coincidence! I am in the Pieces of 8 painting group with Cindy and Carol, check out our group's blog. I love yours.
Carmen Beecher
http://carmenbeecher.blogspot.com