Thursday, July 17, 2008

"SIDE BY SIDE"

Posted by Picasa
6"x6" Oil on streched canvas
Great fun to paint on the small canvases ~ Im finding I feel a greater sense of freedom to experiment with the paint and the technique.
I caught a glare when photographing; the shadow on the right is actulaly some darker than it appears here and the green on the left is a bit more turquiose.
If anyone knows how I can make the photo image into a square (like the actual painting) I'd love your imput ~ Im still learning about all this posting ~ and thankful to be doing so!!! Thanks for your e-mails and thought!!

2 comments:

Ann Reyes said...

Hi, Laine! I'd love to trade links with you! I really like your work.

I use Photoshop to edit photos of my paintings. I enter the size (Ex: 6x6) and it crops to that proportion. Other software does that, too. You probably have something on your computer that would work--maybe Paint? I'm certainly no expert, though. Good luck! And keep painting.

Anonymous said...

looking good mom! i want to see the dancers!